Four jobs I've had in mylife...
- Assistant to the Dean of the College of Fine Arts, Illinois State University
- Associate Artistic Director, Illinois Shakespeare Festival
- Director of the Illinois Summer School for the Arts
- Editorial Assistant, Performing Arts Journal/PAJ Publications (same job that George Hunka had several years previous!)
Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over...
- Laurel and Hardy's Way Out West
- Con Air (I can't help it!)
- What's Eating Gilbert Grape? (for Leonard diCaprio's performance, which is incredible)
- Kenneth Branagh's Hamlet
Four places I've lived...
- Minneapolis, MN
- Normal, IL
- New York, NY (twice)
- Asheville, NC
Four TV shows I love to watch...
- The Dick Van Dyke Show
- I Love Lucy
- The Bob Newhart Show
Four places I've been on vacation...
- Tangier Island
- Lake Huron in Michigan
- Shenandoah Valley in Virginia
- Cape May, NJ
Four websites I visit daily...
- Arts Journal
- Theatre Matters'
Four of my favorite foods...
- Corn on the cob
- Fresh baked bread (my wife makes amazing bread)
- Chicken Chili
Four places I'd rather be...
- That's all I can think of! To be honest, I wouldn't want to be anywhere but here...