Sunday, January 01, 2006

Meme of Four

OK, I guess I'll do it, too...

Four jobs I've had in mylife...
  • Assistant to the Dean of the College of Fine Arts, Illinois State University
  • Associate Artistic Director, Illinois Shakespeare Festival
  • Director of the Illinois Summer School for the Arts
  • Editorial Assistant, Performing Arts Journal/PAJ Publications (same job that George Hunka had several years previous!)

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over...

  • Laurel and Hardy's Way Out West
  • Con Air (I can't help it!)
  • What's Eating Gilbert Grape? (for Leonard diCaprio's performance, which is incredible)
  • Kenneth Branagh's Hamlet

Four places I've lived...

  • Minneapolis, MN
  • Normal, IL
  • New York, NY (twice)
  • Asheville, NC

Four TV shows I love to watch...

  • The Dick Van Dyke Show
  • I Love Lucy
  • House
  • The Bob Newhart Show

Four places I've been on vacation...

  • Tangier Island
  • Lake Huron in Michigan
  • Shenandoah Valley in Virginia
  • Cape May, NJ

Four websites I visit daily...

  • Superfluities
  • NFL.com
  • Arts Journal
  • Theatre Matters'

Four of my favorite foods...

  • Corn on the cob
  • Fresh baked bread (my wife makes amazing bread)
  • Chicken Chili
  • Pizza

Four places I'd rather be...

  • Ireland
  • Greece
  • That's all I can think of! To be honest, I wouldn't want to be anywhere but here...

No comments:

Think Again: Funding and Budgets in the Arts

Every once in a while, I think I'll post a link or two to posts written earlier in the life of Theatre Ideas that seem worth revisiting ...