Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Guest Blogger

I am heading off to Lexington, KY on Thursday to do a presentation with Tom Loughlin (A Poor Player) about the Theatre Arts Curriculum Transformation (TACT) and CRADLE. I'll be gone until late Saturday night.

Since my wife Laura Sue did such a nice job in the comments of the previous post, I've asked her to be a guest blogger for me in my absence. Laura is a former social worker with two master's degrees and two great grown children. She is a passionate knitter and weaver.

She is very busy these days, but I hope she can find some time to do at least one post.

I doubt I'll have the time or inclination to post anything while I am away, so I'll pick up again Sunday or Monday.

No comments:

Think Again: Funding and Budgets in the Arts

Every once in a while, I think I'll post a link or two to posts written earlier in the life of Theatre Ideas that seem worth revisiting ...