Wednesday, October 19, 2005
Gone Fishin'
Folks -- Just to let you know, I will be gone to Denver to attend a conference Thursday through Saturday. I will be taking my laptop, but I don't know whether there will be internet available where I am, and if so whether I will be able to afford it! So in my absence, I hope you will all continue the conversation amongst yourselves and at the fine blogs I have linked to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I knew this was eventually going to happen. The Director wrote this in my comments: I'm trying to get into grad school to work on my MFA...
-
On the sidebar on the right side of this blog you will find five principles, one of which includes "mutuality." This admittedly aw...
-
There is an oft-told story about leadership that goes something like this: A large group of explorers are cutting their way through a jungle...
No comments:
Post a Comment