Friday, February 08, 2008

Get To Know Each Other

I've been getting a few emails and comments from readers who are finding the idea of theatre tribes intriguing, and that makes me very happy! It also made me realize that there needs to be a place where you all can meet each other and talk about your ideas, struggles, and dreams -- and maybe find people who share your vision that you might join up with. To help get this going, I have created a new private website on Ning that you can join and spend some time networking. This would be particularly worthwhile for people who have been reading blogs, but been reluctant to enter the public fray. This website will be private and much kinder and gentler than the theatrosphere. If you'd like to receive an invitation to join this website (which carries no obligations), email me at walt828 at gmail dot com.

No comments:

Think Again: Funding and Budgets in the Arts

Every once in a while, I think I'll post a link or two to posts written earlier in the life of Theatre Ideas that seem worth revisiting ...